When it comes to investing in an electric shower, you’ll want to make sure that you get a powerful one. This is the top priority, as you want soothing that heats water efficiently AND has the powerful water flow to provide an excellent shower experience. But of all the different kinds of electric showers out there, how will you know which is the most powerful electric shower to invest in?
I did the research and reviews to help you out, so read on! I’ll be showing you the top five best buys, so you get your money’s worth today.
Most Powerful Electric Shower In 2020 : The Top Five Best Buys
After doing much research and checking reviews, these are my top five best buys on powerful electric showers:
1. GROHE Tempesta Cosmopolitan Shower System
One of the most powerful electric showers out there is the GROHE Tempesta Cosmopolitan Shower System. It offers the excellent features that are high-pressure features from its shower head and system. What makes it some of the best electric showers available is that it utilizes the water-saving technology, which saves you money and energy in the long run.
I also love its design, looking sleek and modern, made with excellent quality. It doesn’t scratch easily and has the long-lasting finish and built to last for a long time. All in all, I can see that it’s worth the price and filled with so much power to utilize.
- Scratch-resistant chrome finish to last for a long time
- It’s very easy to install and maintain
- The shower has the water saving technology for more affordable energy bills
- It feels a bit slippery when using it with soapy or wet hands
- Some measurement issues to work on
2. Aqualisa Quartx Electric Shower
For those who want something that performs as well as it looks, then you’ll highly appreciate the Aqualisa Quartz Electric Shower. You’ll be surprised with how futuristic a white shower looks, as well as its stellar features.
Once you get it set up and ready to use, the power is incredible. You’re able to get a ton of water flow from this shower, and it’s able to heat water according to your desired temperature. With on-demand hot water without having to wait, it’s definitely got the power you’re looking for in an electric shower.
- Hot water according to your desired temperature with push-button controls
- The shower has a powerful shower head with five spray patterns
- It’s very easy to clean and maintain, built to last for a long time
- There are some complaints of the power buttons failing
- The all-white shower design may not suit some people
3. Triton Seville Electric Shower
For those who are looking for something affordable yet with as much power as more expensive options, then you’ll like the Triton Seville Electric Shower. What I like most about it, besides its power, is that it’s compatible with most showers, having the multiple cable and water entry points. It also makes the shower easy to install or replace existing showers.
As for how it works, you get more than what you pay for from the way it heats down to the coverage. It heats water and provides excellent water flow within seconds! With its simple controls and quick response, it’s definitely worth the investment.
- The shower comes at a more affordable price
- It’s easy to install and use, whether new or replacing showers
- Has an efficient and quick response to heating water
- It doesn’t have the most attractive design
- There are some complaints of receiving badly packaged showers
4. MX Group Inspiration QI Electric Shower
The MX Group Inspiration QI Electric Shower is simple yet efficient. You have an all-white design with the simple buttons and dials to control your desired temperature and the safety features to prevent burning. Furthermore, the shower head is made of quality materials to provide better coverage for an improved shower experience.
Installation is straightforward and there are many options on how to set it up. As for its operation, it’s smooth and quick without any issues whatsoever. You’re able to have the constant and strong flow of hot water on demand, regardless of how much it’s used in the household.
- Quick and smooth operation with hot water coming in seconds
- Very easy to install with a lot of options on how to set it up
- Good controls with indicators and safety features
- Need to reset shower to prevent it from scalding the next user
- A bit difficult to install if replacing your existing shower
5. Bristan BL3105 B Bliss Electric Shower
Last but not the least, there’s the Bristan BL3105 B Bliss Electric Shower, which has one of the most advanced technologies put into one shower! It comes with the various touch controls and the sleek, futuristic design that many people would appreciate. Furthermore, its power is incomparable in its price range, having various features that give you a safe and amazing shower experience.
For starters, it heats water in seconds and has a strong water flow and larger coverage around the shower. Plus, it even has the anti-limescale feature and warmup mode to lengthen the shower’s lifespan and preventing cold starts when showering.
- Modern and sleek looks with touch controls
- Has an anti-limescale feature to keep your shower clean
- Excellent coverage and water flow heat water in seconds
- It might be difficult to adjust controls with soapy hands
- Not the best customer service